Patient Participation Group
The Patient Participation Group has now been in operation for around 3 years, so we are still a relatively newly formed group. In order for us to expand and further develop new ideas, we are keen to recruit new members.
If you would like to register with our PPG, please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration Form.
Meetings are held every 6/8 weeks at 18:00. Membership of the group is open to all patients.
Aims and Objectives
- To enhance communication between the patients, all partners and staff of Wordsley Green Surgery.
- To give doctors and patients the opportunity to meet and discuss topics of mutual interest.
- To provide a forum for patients to make suggestions about the practice and health care needs.
- To develop pathways for dissemination of health information and literature to patients of the practice.
- To promote, after discussion with the partners, any other matter that is deemed to be in the interests of the patients and the practice.
- To maintain and develop quality standards.
- To support the practice in the achievement of the Quality Outcome Framework (QOF).