Before requesting an appointment with one of our clinicians, it may be worth looking at our self-referrals page to check if a surgery appointment is needed for the service you require.
How To Request An Appointment
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- Booking an appointment via Patient Access. If you would like to register for this free service please complete our Register for Online Services form.
- Calling the practice on 01384 277591
Extended Access Appointments
In the Kingswinford, Amblecote and Brierley Hill (KAB) area practices are working in partnership to provide additional GP appointments.
If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist during normal opening hours.
Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice.
If you feel your problem is urgent and cannot wait, please tell the receptionist.
She may need to ask details of your illness which will be passed on to the doctor for their advice.
For more information about home visits, please visit our Home Visits page.
A significant number of appointments are wasted every week at our practice because patients do not turn up. This situation could easily be rectified by the simple courtesy of letting us know in reasonable time if you are no longer able to attend.
The current state of affairs gives us cause to re-iterate our policy for those who persistently offend in this regard:
- Any patient who fails to attend three appointments in any one year will receive a warning letter.
- Failure to heed the warning letter and subsequently miss another appointment may result in that patient’s removal from the practice list.
Cancelling An Appointment
If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know as soon as possible, this may enable someone else to be seen. You can cancel your appointment in any of the following ways: